Rate of Pay: $16.00/hour
Who we are:
Bespoke Decor is a growing design and rental company based in Vancouver. We design and serve hundreds of film productions & events ranging from weddings to large corporate production. We are a small but mighty team taking on over more than 800 events annually. We give a damn about our clients and work hard to provide great service, high quality items and thoughtful design.
We put a lot of effort into hiring the best people to care for and embrace our culture. We are looking for team members who are optimistic, willing to hustle, sweep, and get the job done! All while maintaining a friendly, positive attitude and putting kindness above all else.
Your position as a dishwasher means your role will consist around washing and restocking all dishes used at events throughout the week. Restocking consists of wrapping in food safe materials.
- Washing dirty dishes coming back from events
- Quality checking all pieces
- Polishing flatware
- Restocking all dishes by wrapping in food safe materials
- Keeping the dishpit and dish storage areas clean and tidy
The Skills Required:
- Friendly demeanor
- Clear communication with the Warehouse Manager
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Must be organized, detail oriented and flexible
- Ability to self start and work independently
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to lift at least 30 pounds
Weekly on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday from 9am to 5pm (hours can be flexible +/- one hour if needed fro your personal schedule)
How to apply:
Say hey! Please send an email to our hiring manager at email@example.com . Please introduce yourself, send over a resume and any details you think we should know.
No phone calls or drop-ins please. Only shortlisted candidates will be called.