Happy February! I love February for a few reasons. It means that winter is almost over- and it’s the month that it’s socially encouraged to be lovey-dovey. Today I’ve got an inspiration board to get you in the lovey-dovey spirit (that’s a real thing). Valentine’s Day is under two weeks away so hopefully you’ll be inspired to do something extra special! Even if that means making chocolate dipped pretzels in a fancy skirt with your girlfriends.
1. Yeah, you heard me right… chocolate dipped pretzels! For me, Valentine’s Day (well… month really) needs some sweet treats. These babies are as easy (and adorable) as they come.
2. Every party needs confetti. And even days that just feel fancy. I love this heart shaped confetti photo– it feels magical.
3. How sweet is this! Talk about the quickest (and incredibly romantic) way to decorate for your sweetie. You can get those heart doilies at the dollar store and scatter them like you would rose petals.
4. Candy hearts may not be the tastiest candy out there… but they’re probably the most adorable. This photo is actually from some Free Printable Conversation Starters for Date Night (or Valentine’s Day). Yes please to both!
5. If you want to feel girly and romantic, I’d say tulle is the way to go. How lovely is this pink tulle skirt?
6. If you’re an over-the-top gift giver (can we be friends?) this monster box of helium balloons with a love note will have you heading to the balloon store.
That’s all that fit into my inspiration board… but a few more links inspired me, so I’ll share. I am a firm believer that you don’t have to spend a ton of money to be romantic. I love this list of Cheap or Free Date Ideas! My favourite suggestion? Eat nachos while watching Nacho Libre (am I the only one that finds that hysterical?). And if you’re looking for the perfect gift for your sweetheart, you might like these printable gift coupons or this not-so-cheesy (but definitely a little bit cheesy) Valentines Gift Guide.
Do you have plans for Valentine’s Day yet? Let me know in the comments!