2020 Wedding Giveaway – Application
Since Bespoke started 6 years ago, we have been lucky enough to be involved in providing wedding decor to many couples in need. From day one, our primary goal is to remain kind to each other, and those around us. We recognize that a need can arise from sickness, trauma, financial strain, or a multitude of reasons we chop up to “life things”. These weddings have always been a humbling reminder of why we do what we do – and we wanted to make it a part of our kindness initiatives moving forward.
There are unbelievable love stories happening all over the world, but we want to help one deserving couple close to home with the wedding of their dreams. We’re giving away one $12,000 full decor wedding package to a couple in need.
We are asking you to nominate yourselves, your family and your friends that are in a situation where they need help creating their dream wedding.
- Couple’s first and last names
- Contact information – phone number, alternate phone number, email address
- Written or video essay (maximum 1000 words, please!)
- Photo of the couple
- Tell us a bit of your love story. This may include how you met, how long you’ve been together, what makes your love special, etc.
- What keeps both of you busy? (i.e. careers, extracurricular activities, volunteer work, etc.)
- What is your unique story that makes creating your dream wedding impossible?
- What would it mean to you if you won? How would you greatly benefit from this prize?
- Quite often we think outside the box. We’d appreciate it if you got creative with your responses too!
How to enter
- We’re looking to learn more about you! Please complete the application in full sentences and within the maximum suggested word count.
- Please send completed applications in a PDF or video to email@example.com by January 30, 2020 at 11:59 PM PST
- No phone calls or drop-ins please.
The fine print
The winning couple will be up to the sole discretion of Bespoke Decor. Winning couple will be announced by February 28, 2020.
No purchase necessary. This giveaway is open to all humans planning a wedding in 2020. Applications must be submitted prior to January 30, 2020 at 11:59 PM PST. Limit one entry per couple. One (1) prize will be won by one couple. The prize will include wedding design, one-day decor rentals, calligraphy or stationery, and set-up/take down and delivery services valued at up to $12,000. For reference, this value would comfortably accommodate 150 guests. The winning couple will not be entitled to any monetary difference between the actual value spent and the stated estimate, if any. Costs over and above $12,000 is the sole responsibility of the couple. The wedding must take place within 2020 and in the Lower Mainland.
The winning couple is responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items. Bespoke Decor is not responsible for venue cancellations, scheduling with other vendors, costs associated with additional vendor services (e.g. florals, catering, audio/visual, etc.), or difficulties. Any changes to venue/vendor arrangements or damages are the sole responsibility and are at the expense of the winners.
By entering this contest, the couple: (1) agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of this giveaway and (2) consent to use of your names, photo and likeness for promotional purposes in any medium in perpetuity without compensation.
The wedding date will be subject to availability and up to the final discretion of Bespoke Decor.
If forfeited for any reason, there will not be a prize substitution, compensation nor is the prize transferable. Acceptance of the prize is done so voluntary and at the couple’s risk and responsibility. A couple may be disqualified for entering under false pretenses.
The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Bespoke Decor will contact the winning couple to coordinate the provision of the prize once the couple is announced. The winning couple must respond within fourteen (14) days once the announcement has been made to claim the prize. Failure to respond will result in forfeit of the prize.
Terms and conditions are subject to change.